Monday, July 19, 2010

Jump Start Positive Ground

My first friend

The first disappointment that my mom had this engraved on my memory as if it had happened yesterday ....

I had about 5 years ... lived in the house of my childhood, and that day I will not forget.

Before I clarify what it means to my mom in my life, is a person who instilled in me good values \u200b\u200bthat I still keep and I try to convey to my daughter, is my example of a woman to follow, and it would be extremely happy if I want to Justina and half admires how I feel about it.

That summer afternoon playing in the house of a neighbor girl, very excited, because we experienced things to get "cute"

After many hours, and a little hungry I decided to return, because I thought my house would be worried, I was always guilty and she was pending not to renege on my old ...

When you enter a house and my mom saw me stick a chilling scream and immediately told me crying:

- What happened to you? Did you?
- Why? I have?

I went to a mirror and discover that my hairdresser had thrown session resulted in a Marilyn Manson style cut but a green cement that dried my hair even ...

My mother cried while saying the exaggerate:

- have I done to deserve this? For queeeee? (And cried)

I desperate fear that she will stop loving me saying

- But mom this is not forever, all I was trying to look like you ... because I want to be egalitarian to vooooooooos! But now I stay peeled!

I will not ever forget his look when I get to the salon and left for many months as the son he arrived some time later ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment