colors now reborn in the soul ... Life itself is transformed into thousands of particles that are light ... The sun will shine again right through the window pane ... The flavors are confused with perfumes shale tomorrow brings ... Everything turns ever faster, and now I can not stop ... I embrace my life with my hands and not let anything escape me ... Water flows as a source of lasting memories ... Live ... Respiro ... Miro ... I love all hang time ... The world turns and I'm still here always stop at the same place ... I would stop a minute the relentless clock time, but I can not ... I close my eyes and my mind wandering again through each of the steps walked and I am extremely happy ... Life itself teaches me how to follow, in spite of the stones that are sometimes in my journey, but still I, never resting, because living is to be free ... Free to feel what I got to live ...
HAPPY SPRING!
Have a beautiful day:)
Thousands of chocolate kisses:))
Pato "S
0 comments:
Post a Comment