Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tatosi Ot Filma Blade
Over time I discovered that people are so marked profiles that just looking at them, the detect ...
The omnipotent, the self, dependents, the servile, the elusive, the children, so I can keep my home, saving of course, the distances to the discipline that Freud has a mentor.
Today I woke up thinking about them ... In the servile ... Those things that live (or rather, to do enough) with the sole aim to please the other.
study characteristics, shortcomings or deficiencies, to be there at the right time and place, and offer the best solution and so you feel that your life is at your disposal.
to hide? Soledad or complex?
lacking? Care or self-esteem?
I often arises, whether their actions were a kind of disguised manipulation of friendship or affection.
But as I got to know in depth on both subservient cross me in life, I understood, that is one more of the diseases of this century.
The servile, a victim, that need to exist in the crowd. Need be nothing, and pay a heavy price for that, they forget about themselves ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment