This afternoon I started to think how my children have grown as time has passed me , I pulled the sheets, the pictures in picture frames that small children, who cradled me, they told stories, played until the wee hours, and are growing by leaps and bounds, and I'm getting a little older ( hahaha).
Yesterday was one of my daughters, to live in Cordoba, it is for their sake, but for me it's as if I lacked a bit of it ...
Children are birds of passage and we let them fly! (That I know very well )!!!...
not happening to me, I feel so strange, eager to mourn continually, that is one step, but I'm missing something at home ...
His laughter, his fits of madness cute, his jokes funny Our chat mate and coffee until dawn, the coming and going of her friends, with all his stories!
missing something ...
Her empty bed, his books, stuffed animals, clothes in the tackle ...
carries his voice is sweet, its lively music, his steps, and not many things more!
Paula, you always are!
Have fun, I kept mantemeindo way you are so right, conquering the world with your thoughts revolutionary, but do not forget to be yourself always!
Fight for the things you love, to the fullest! I want you
excellently fence and within a few years you're the Aboda Dr. Paula Villarreal , Because for me it would be an honor!
daughter I love you, good luck with everything that you propose!
MAMA.
Have a beautiful day:)
Thousands of chocolate kisses:))
0 comments:
Post a Comment