who does not has some crazy?
As time passes and people I meet, I feel more and more "normal." What is normal? The costs us to be fairly normal?
Of the things that have happened and what I've learned, there are a number of behaviors, by which a model should continue to be fairly normal. It is my opinion, not saying it's the best or right. Normal
to marry and have children? Normal is having a house, a car and a dog? Normal is to study and then work? Normal fuck is leaving at night? Normal is going on vacation? Normal is born and die? And yet there are people dying before birth and people who want to die and can not.
We want to be normal, and that's normal? But how do we know who we are or are not normal? Or rather what do we want to be normal? Who want to be normal? What is normal ?....
As time passes and people I meet, I feel less and less "normal" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment