Friday, August 27, 2010

Can I Use Tiles For A Fire Back

love and hate Complicated

Last night in my hammock watching the stars, without wishing in my subconscious and I started to rationalize what I like and what does not.

I decided, that as of today, I create lists with filters or drafts, but ready at last allow me to develop and evaluate my life a bit messy.

embark with my most important: YES and NO or IN and OUT or AMO and hate, and want to call it according to my mood, but this list will be the starting point of my new filters in order to live a little better.

Ready, fire, yaaaaaaaaaaa (I spent my childhood saying so, and then I understood why they laughed at me when I did) just today I decided to do it again.

Let's start: I LOVE

Saturday morning.
LOVE the smell of orange blossoms in August of Tucuman.
I LOVE when my daughter looks at me and smiles. LOVE love LOVE
sea


hate it when I find something

HATE HATE waiting when I burn the food
late
HATE HATE people who speak without listening

I will leave a lot to be adding as ME DEN GANAS.

And if you feel like, I would love to add some of yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment