Thursday, August 19, 2010

How Long Does A Topographic Survey Take

A special gift

time ago, I discovered something I read when I need a ground wire. Today
give it to you ...

"WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE ME" CHARLES CHAPLIN

When I realized I really loved
in any circumstance, I was in the right place, at the time
correct and at the right time and then I could relax.

Today I know that has a name ... "SELF"

When really loved me, I could feel my anguish and emotional distress
me, is but a sign that I
against my own truths. Today I know

that's ... "AUTHENTICITY"

When really loved me, I stopped wishing that my life was different
and began to see everything that happens and contributes to my growth
.

Today it is called ... "MATURITY"

When really loved me, I began to be perceived as offensive is tampering
any situation or person, just
for what I want, even though he is not the time
or the person is not prepared, including myself.

Today I know that name is ... "RESPECT"

When I really loved, I started to get rid of everything that was not
... healthy, people, situations, everything and anything
pushed me down. Start my reason that attitude
called selfishness.

Today it is called ... "esteem"

When really loved me, I stopped fearing the
gave up free time to make big plans, left the future mega-projects. Today
do I find correct, what I like, when I want
at my own pace.

Today I know that's ... "SIMPLICITY"

When I really loved, I gave up wanting to be always right and
with it, missed less often.

Today I discovered that this is the ... "Humility"

When I really loved, I gave up being
reliving the past and worrying about the future. Now, I stay in this, which is
where life happens. Today I live one day at a time.

And that is called ... "fullness"

When I really loved, I realized that my mind can torment and
disappointed. But when I placed the service of my heart, she
has a great and valuable ally.

All this is ... "LEARN TO LIVE!"

"We should not be afraid to confront ...
... to the planets collide and chaos stars are born. "The

0 comments:

Post a Comment