Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Christian Phrases Encouragement
I'm loving the simple, so one of the things that drives me shaft is twisted people!
you tell something and you respond first with:
- Why do you say so?
I explain what you meant, and refute:
- I hate when they say such a thing, because I remember when ...
see ... Hate
explain "what I mean" hate
try "to understand an idea that can be shared or not," But you need to be respected.
hate when they take a word, and turn the idea to generate conflict.
Conclusion:
AVOID THE PEOPLE DECIDE curled.
* To repeat like a parrot, foreign ideas, no foundations.
* That is pending errors on the other to give a destructive criticism.
And basically, it says one thing and acts in a manner contrary.
Just because I'm tired of dealing with low-generous feelings as cooperation, respect and tolerance.
TOLERANCE FOR THAT TODAY professed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment