Friday, November 19, 2010

Can You Play Rayman Raving Without Balance

MESS, MESS, hahaha!


I'm beginning the move so my house is a mess!
I swear I did not know where to start, I have so much to save and many others that throw, because the truth if one keeps the doubt, but good, I'm going to take it easy, but I'll go a little "cha-pita" than I am lol!
keeping Everything that I have memories, folders of my children's garden, or primary, cartoons that I have made for a special occasion, and no accounts things!
Actually the changes I married a bit, but I have no choice, this house where I live and I have small, so if or when we had to find another a little bigger, I think this is the 3 rd here in Bell Ville where I live and I hope the last!
low I have to give all services, so that the transferred me to another house and that takes time.
So I apologize but happened regularly, you know me understand!
Just this all in order, again with a great desire to be with you friends and I will show you the house where I moved!
Have a great weekend!
Thousand Kisses chocolates:)
Pato "s

PS: If someone wants to come and help, it would be well received hahaha! !





0 comments:

Post a Comment