Friday, November 12, 2010

Drip Irrigation Vegetable Garden

Carlos Baute - Who loves you like I


  who fills you with joy?  
  as I  
  Who kisses who pampers you?  
  just me  
  who gives you so much love?  
  as I  
  who gives you what you ask?  
  only  
  I swear you would love me for life insurance 'm 
  that nobody ever wanted  
  as I  
  who loves you and cares  
  like me? Who  
  day glad you like me?  
  who gives you breakfast in bed  
  and makes you a lady?  
  like me who admires you?  
  Who do you think you and loves you  
  like me?  
  Who takes you to concerts  
  more trips by boat to cross new waters?  
  who respects your space?  
  who understands your days of change?  
  Who brings good out of you?  
  Please do not forget my  
  who kisses you in the morning?  
  like me who heals you when sick?  
   
 just me who will listen  penalties?  
  as I  
  Who loves you and who you glad?  
   
 only I swear   
  love for you I would  life insurance 
 'm  
  that nobody ever wanted  
  as I  
  who loves you and cares  
  like me? Who  
  day glad you like me?  
  who gives you breakfast in bed  
  and makes you a lady?  
   who admires you 
  like me?  
  Who do you think you and loves you  
  like me?  
  Who takes you to concerts  
  more trips by boat to cross new waters?  
  who respects your space?  
  who understands your days of change?  
  Who brings good out of you?  
  Please do not forget my  
  who loves you and cares  
  like me?  
  Who cheers you on  
  like me?  
  who gives you breakfast in bed  
  and makes you a lady?  
   who admires you 
  like me?  
  Who do you think you and loves you  
  like me?  
  Who takes you to concerts  
  more trips by boat to cross new waters?  
  who respects your space?  
  who understands your days of change?  
  Who brings good out of you?  
  Please do not forget my  
  
  Please do not forget my  
      Hope you like it! The song I loved and wanted to share with you all !      
      Have a great weekend!      
      Thousand Kisses chocolates:)      
      DUCK 's      

0 comments:

Post a Comment