Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Woke Up And My Stool Was Black

Ricardo Arjona - Everything will be fine (Poquita Clothing)



While I miss your kiss in the morning and a coffee,
Everything will be fine, and if
stock market falls, or smog puts us all to cough,
Everything will be fine.

And if conquered space,
O conquers space gives me the same,
Everything will be fine,
Are these your'm fine.

A table a couple of chairs
A bed and something to throw the pan
But I never miss it, I learned to live well and unless
A idealistic, and thinking only of you.

But I do not miss ever, that kiss in the morning,
to die with the smoke that seeps into my window,
But I never miss it, I started to affect
criticism of newspapers and to advertising.

Although the Apocalypse, to claim missing riders,
Everything will be fine.

And if you start another war, and the demons have name,
Everything will be fine, if you're you I'm fine,
My universe is in here,
Where do you live and luckily I live.

This is my favorite songwriter, "I love him." I have always followed what I really learned to listen to the lyrics and learn it by heart, is my prayer every day is my ground wire is the complicit smile, my days of perfect rainbow.
I have all your hard-graphy, and letters, and most tell me I sing badly, I do so loudly, because I injected cell to move forward with all I really love doing.
What else could tell you about this great artist that you know, every one of his songs echo in my, I could name thousands of them all their lyrics are beautiful.
I leave a small list if you want to hear someday.

It was
Today is a good day to start
Forget
How it hurts
seven meters
Let me tell you I love you
Iluso
Wet
Afternoon
You
Tell not
Minutes
Women luxury
The woman who did not dream
Freud Help
Sleep
What little remains of my
Think you
Only
Life
My country
Bridge
I know
She and
Your reputation
The branch of the sky
Women ETC
Hope you like!
Have a beautiful day!
Thousands of chocolate kisses:))
DUCK 's






0 comments:

Post a Comment