Friday, October 22, 2010

Does Doxycycl Hyc Contain Acetaminophen?

LETTERS!!


Every time I go in this space that is only mine, I feel transported through the streets of the imagination, and I am free to express a special way.
They fall between-curtains all day, and I bring all the feelings accumulated.
I think I can be myself without anyone to judge me.
It's like a waterfall of ideas upon me and let me fly through the memories of the past that are still fresh in my memory.
feel as if the world stopped for a few seconds, and leave me free to do, feel and say everything I am!
is so magic that my fingers move to the rhythm of the keyboard of my computer and I can not stop.
The ideas all come together, come together in my mind trying to see what will be the first.
never thought I would ever want something so much as I want this corner that brought me the desire to believe that we can build a better world right through the words that I can get just by reading to brighten your day someone, that's my goal permanently .
for not only that I read, but also for myself, because right through your comments I feel that I have about, and that makes me feel super good.c an / or you already part of this wonderful family and I have come to love as their own.
walk along the space and I marvel at the things that they find, love, tenderness, understanding, companionship, solidarity, hope, and much more.
light in them drives me to continue writing.
I can only say that I am flattered to have you as friends!

"ANYTHING GOES WHEN TO CHOOSE WHO WE WANT TO BE AND I CHOOSE TO YOU MY DEAR Bloggers", which make my days have a wonderful rainbow of colors to enjoy! Just thanks!

Have a great weekend:)
Thousand Kisses chocolates:)
DUCK "S

PS: The image is a gift for those who want to take it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment