Wednesday, October 6, 2010

License Plate Availability Ontario

Juvenilia

Toutes ces premières impressions ... ne peuvent nous toucher that médiocrement, il ya du vrai, the Sincerità, mais ces peintures de l'enfance, recommencer sans cesse, de prix n'ont that lorsqu'elles ouvrent la vie d'un original auteur, d'un poète célèbre. (Sainte-Beuve)

All first impressions ... We can not play more than moderately, it is the truth, of sincerity, but these images of children, constantly rerun that price when they open the life of an original author of a famous poet.


Today I want to talk about a special. What is unique about what has to be guarded.

A word, a glance, a smile on it, passing from simple gestures to big moments.

I love to listen, look, observe, remember, read it ...

Because he represents me, what I felt in my teens when I read Juvenilia, of Cane, and fell in love deeply in his thoughts.

I have good luck in my life, I met wonderful people who were leaving teaching, which today are my sources of inspiration of good memories.

Today I want to talk about a being who taught me from his silence ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment