As I love to read, I also love the world Blogger, know thoughts of talented people and generates lots of smiles to me anonymously.
note
But lately, which is very common, "the complaint" is that we are complainers by nature? Then I decided that today on my blog (being myself and do what I want) I will not complain about anything.
For that reason I will talk about my first day of the mother as mother ...
was going to write about "Love and Hate" with respect to my daughter, but now only be "Master" AMO
watch her sleep and wake up looking for me ... I love your smell
innocence ...
stroking his hand ... AMO
LOVE her joy when listening to music ... I LOVE
when I get to kiss her and closes his eyes to enjoy ...
AMO when angry and expresses ...
AMO AMO
be happy ... it's my daughter ... I LOVE
be your mom ... Simply
THANKS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment