Friday, October 15, 2010

Post Staph Infection Scar?

Who is mama?



"Mama is the woman who carries in his pocket a handkerchief with my snot, a package of wipes, a pacifier and a diaper emergency.
"Mom is that rocket goes faster than the and fired home is everywhere at once. "Mom is
juggler, put the washing machine with jacket on while the cat opens the door to the other, holding the mail with the bulb and away from the trash of the trash foot.
"Mom is that magician that can do away tears with a kiss.

"Mom is that athletics champion able to get split-second to avoid I fall down the stairs.

"Mother is the heroine always wins my nightmares with a caress and a kiss.

"Mom is that lady with her hair in two colors, which says that when I have a little time, will go to the hairdresser.
"Mom is that has read and invents stories more fun stories for me and knows only to steal my attention only to her sweet voice.
"Mom is the cook shower is capable of making me a delicious dinner nonsense two left in the refrigerator.

"Mother is the doctor looking at me know if I have a fever, or what is happening to me.
"Mother is the economist able to put clothes back hundreds of years for me to be super beautiful.
"Mother is the singer who sings all night sweet song while hugging me for a while.
"Mother is the clown that makes me die of laughter just by moving the face. _
Mama is the bank before I come out dancing with my friends, hair iron me, oh I do curls, which cleans my tacos, my bag, and I say I'm really cute, to make me feel good, and leave happy.

- Mama iron is that friend who is always, that does not mean this to me, but I know because sorry at all times.

-Mama is that it stays with me until the morning chatting, taking mates, which helps me study, which makes summaries, drawings, models, and not many things more.

- Mom is and will always be in my heart, but sometimes argue, because she knows what I need to hear but I do not like.

- Mama is the perfect friend, because it can be trusted blindly, all the secrets have or might have, because she will never reveal.

-Mama never think that I love you, what happens is that sometimes I'm wrong, and I have no desire to talk to anyone, but she waits patiently until I call and tell you all, only one word makes me feel good again.

-Mama is everything to me, and I am for her.

-Mama is beyond time and distance, stay your memories, lessons stored in my memory forever.

-Mama just thank you for existing!

this Sunday to spend a very happy Mother's Day especially my mother Maria, and Luchi, Miriam, Maria, Romina, Lia, Sandra, and Sandra.

Have a spectacular weekend!

Thousand Kisses chocolates:)

DUCK 's


0 comments:

Post a Comment