Video - What the fuck - J-King & Maximan
letters - Cojones - J-King & Maximan
I cansao
false words of your excuses & Goat I
TAS against and reveal
not ask me ma 'if you save the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did
He wants to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck
I treat you like a queen
I invent a diamond castle
I offered very bright Jolla
Depue that I put a little
ring
Thank God who saved me from you yoo
What gave you too
In tray and 'silver
Your
viraste you you left me bad cat
prorata basis (ja)
not return with me your ma' I cut your seed potatoes
& yo mami you want to return here Pa'ti ___
But
If I want to see Turn on the television
Ma 'I knew how to love
& now want Back
What the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
& I take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
what the fuck what the fuck the fuck
& that co that
fuck you my baby has that little
I
I lie
vein
I thought it was good but
nao nao nao
I thought you were mine
But foul
fuite
came to collection of jars that bitch (bitch)
When it hit the switch
De ete ______________
little by little mom wants me talk pretty
As you dedicate
______
Arracacia pa ' The fuck the Verg
pa'ya
pa'ya sape pa'ya
) thebarriord.net (
Your word is not worth a penny
pa'ya pa'ya sape pa'ya
Arracacia pa'la
Del fuck Verg sape pa'ya
pa'ya pa'ya
Your word is not worth a penny
pa'ya pa'ya sape pa'ya
&
you went undefeated but sends you flying
Fuck him
& she enjoys what she wanted was to enjoy
Partner
cojela pa ti
IF I managed to forget to forget & I just wanted her
chi chi .. She is guilla
& let it take flight
Because she
Why not save will go towards
& goes'
like a flower in the wind
That when flying fucks
not save where I will fall
cansao false words of your excuses & Goat I TAS
against me and ma reveal
not ask 'if you save it the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck
What think of the song That Cojones - J-King & Maximan ?
letters - Cojones - J-King & Maximan
I cansao
false words of your excuses & Goat I
TAS against and reveal
not ask me ma 'if you save the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did
He wants to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck
I treat you like a queen
I invent a diamond castle
I offered very bright Jolla
Depue that I put a little
ring
Thank God who saved me from you yoo
What gave you too
In tray and 'silver
Your
viraste you you left me bad cat
prorata basis (ja)
not return with me your ma' I cut your seed potatoes
& yo mami you want to return here Pa'ti ___
But
If I want to see Turn on the television
Ma 'I knew how to love
& now want Back
What the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
& I take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
what the fuck what the fuck the fuck
& that co that
fuck you my baby has that little
I
I lie
vein
I thought it was good but
nao nao nao
I thought you were mine
But foul
fuite
came to collection of jars that bitch (bitch)
When it hit the switch
De ete ______________
little by little mom wants me talk pretty
As you dedicate
______
Arracacia pa ' The fuck the Verg
pa'ya
pa'ya sape pa'ya
) thebarriord.net (
Your word is not worth a penny
pa'ya pa'ya sape pa'ya
Arracacia pa'la
Del fuck Verg sape pa'ya
pa'ya pa'ya
Your word is not worth a penny
pa'ya pa'ya sape pa'ya
&
you went undefeated but sends you flying
Fuck him
& she enjoys what she wanted was to enjoy
Partner
cojela pa ti
IF I managed to forget to forget & I just wanted her
chi chi .. She is guilla
& let it take flight
Because she
Why not save will go towards
& goes'
like a flower in the wind
That when flying fucks
not save where I will fall
cansao false words of your excuses & Goat I TAS
against me and ma reveal
not ask 'if you save it the fuck
& I to take you Bombom rosa
& DePue also what he did want me to forgive
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
nice to talk to you & not the avandone
What the fuck, the fuck
What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck
What think of the song That Cojones - J-King & Maximan ?
Tags: the fuck j-king y Maximan, video j-king y Maximan what the fuck, fuck letter j-king y Maximan, j-king y Maximan the fuck video, youtube video, new song j -king y Maximan, what the fuck lyrics, official video fuck j-king y Maximan, new music to fuck, fuck song that j-king y Maximan, what the fuck
0 comments:
Post a Comment