Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Torx Size Kershaw Knife

Beside the sunrise - J Alvarez

Video - Together at dawn - J Alvarez



Letter - Together at dawn - J Alvarez

If given the opportunity
that our bodies can be found
sure I bring a
home where you and I move on it (x2)

and see the sun rising at dawn along
while
breeze caresses your hair I'll make you my wife (x2) I'll be your shelter

your consultation you'll be your wolf
my baby and me who want
steals kisses dawn Touching you toa
while enjoying the wave motion to

all natural with no one if you see us
cellular rings and it's your jevo
piches you turn on your drink if you want to ask what is
that here I am and I know I want

if you do not believe in love as I
then we'll do it your way
if you do not believe in love like me toa
night will be temporary (x2)

and see the sun rising at dawn along
while
breeze caresses your hair I'll make you my wife (x2)

I want to make playing the unfaithful wife
I know well that you practice
paper we take advantage of the situation and adding your imagination


soliaos and we're both there is no turning back here
what happens here will be no strings attached
nobody goes here tie (x2)

If given the opportunity
that our bodies can be found
sure I bring to a home where you and I
the

we go well if you do not believe in love like me then we'll do

your way if you do not believe in love like me toa
night will be temporary (x2)

and see the sun rising at dawn along
while
breeze caresses your hair I'll make you my wife (x2)

I will make my wife, I'll make you my wife
I'll make you my wife, I'll make you my wife
I'll make you my wife, I'll make you my wife

J Alvarez "the mixtape movement"
Montana Music Flow "The Producer" you know that we
we are breaking (you're my wife)
going to break the beach too (I'll make you my wife)
(I'll make you my wife, I'll make you my wife)

What do you think of the song together at dawn - J Alvarez ?

Tags: together at dawn j alvarez, alvarez j video with the dawn, dawn letter next to j alvarez, alvarez j together at sunrise video, youtube video, new song j alvarez, near the dawn lyrics, video j official close to dawn alvarez, new music together at dawn, the dawn song with j alvarez, near the dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment