Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rent To Own A Computer In Canada

Drunk and crazy - North Hurricane

Video - Drunk and loco - North Hurricane



Letter - drunk and crazy - North Hurricane

On a table are dotted with liqueur glasses
a drink I broke my weeping bitter
confused with wine but who cares as
I do it for you CHORUS



'm pretty crazy throwing bottles
me afraid to call the law I'm eating
pure
kisses your picture and the more you cry I cry for the pain if I have to
refuse the caresses that I ask you give me the vice

who is also a pleasure

Dormi
drunk and woke up drunk do not know if the sun goes down or just leave my arms
tremble and my life is torn
disoriented not knowing where to go CHORUS



'm pretty crazy
bottles thrown me afraid to call the law I'm eating
pure
kisses your picture and the more cries of pain
cry with if I have to refuse the caresses that I ask you give me the vice

also a pleasure

What do you think of the song Drunk and crazy - North Hurricane ?

Tags: drunk and crazy hurricanes in the north, north hurricane video drunk and crazy, drunk and crazy lyrics northern hurricanes, hurricanes north drunk and crazy video, youtube video, new song northern hurricanes, drunk and crazy lyrics, official video crazy drunk and hurricanes in the north, new music and crazy drunk, drunk and crazy song northern hurricanes, drunk and crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment