Video - Mirame - The Bachata queens
Lyrics - Mirame - Queens of the Bachata
Today I have to tell the sad things I feel in my heart I did not want to go
but life has taught me that
better and although no one has loved and suffered so much
like me so well for this love
WHEN YOU DO SO MUCH DAMAGE
DIE DIE YOU WANT AND I'M LIVING DEAD
look at me so I have no tears
just listen to me I would but I can not mourn
not kill me so much pain the heart
tell you I have no tears miramame
just listen to me I would but I can not mourn
not both heart pain
kill me and even though you now cry for me I can not return
sometimes fear I have sometimes think I could be wrong
ours is so difficult and sometimes
doubt understand that you are no longer
(bis) and though nobody wanted
already suffered so much so well as I
for love when you do as much damage
much you want to die die die
and I'm living dead
by look at me that I have no tears
just listen to me I would mourn
but I can not kill me so much pain the
miramame corazonte say I have no tears
just listen to me I would mourn
but I can not help me much pain
kill the heart (bis)
What do you think of the song Mirame - Queens of the Bachata ?
Lyrics - Mirame - Queens of the Bachata
Today I have to tell the sad things I feel in my heart I did not want to go
but life has taught me that
better and although no one has loved and suffered so much
like me so well for this love
WHEN YOU DO SO MUCH DAMAGE
DIE DIE YOU WANT AND I'M LIVING DEAD
look at me so I have no tears
just listen to me I would but I can not mourn
not kill me so much pain the heart
tell you I have no tears miramame
just listen to me I would but I can not mourn
not both heart pain
kill me and even though you now cry for me I can not return
sometimes fear I have sometimes think I could be wrong
ours is so difficult and sometimes
doubt understand that you are no longer
(bis) and though nobody wanted
already suffered so much so well as I
for love when you do as much damage
much you want to die die die
and I'm living dead
by look at me that I have no tears
just listen to me I would mourn
but I can not kill me so much pain the
miramame corazonte say I have no tears
just listen to me I would mourn
but I can not help me much pain
kill the heart (bis)
What do you think of the song Mirame - Queens of the Bachata ?
Tags: watch me bachata queens, queens video bachata look at me, look at me lyrics queens of the bachata, bachata queens look at me video, youtube video, new song queens of the bachata , look at me lyrics, official video watch me bachata queens, new music look at me, look at me lyrics queens of the bachata, look at me
0 comments:
Post a Comment