Video - wherever you will END - Alexis y Fido
Letter - wherever you will END - Alexis y Fido
(Fido)
Fantastica You look so very authentic (Unica)
The night is magic (Oh Yhea) I feel the chemistry
I'ma fan of your skin
your walk to the traffic for you cruso
the Atlantic today I feel more romantic
(nananana) wherever you will END
I aser-
know you think I'm so, so (x2)
(Alexis)
And I'm not so
this is not normal for me this is new
I'm going to be real when I have to wait
pa 'light your fire
traffic model for that body
I'ma fan I'm alone with romantic
if you knew what I gave for you
if I had you here everything is so fantastic
everyone says
already lost the juisio
they do not know that you are
as my vice
no one can imagine what I'm capable of aser
any of obstacles for you I can beat
Cupid Everything is like in my dream That
can not be more perfect
Pawn I will put that heart wants to own
(Fido)
're Where I will END
aser-you know I'm thinking so, so (x2)
(Alexis) There
nadien
make me feel what you feel me baby
Nadieeen aces ..
you why I want to live
pa 'to console
evening
My love give you warm up, Regalarte
The stars of heaven put it on your neck like diamonds
Dame
Opportunity Trust My
Ma' Veras that nobody will come
pa 'be good (love me) Genuine and True Love
But the most important Durable
(Fido) You look so fantastic
very authentic
The night is magic I feel the chemistry (Oyea)
I'ma fan of your skin (Oh oh)
your walk to the traffic (oh)
for you cruso the Atlantic
today I feel more romantic
(nanana)
where you are I will END
aser-you know (Mystic Baby)
I'm thinking so, so (x2)
Oh Yea, I'm still waiting
Desidete
for you .. Hey F
In Perreologia Mister A, Mr F
Returning to Be a Couple Perfet
With Master Mind
Nesty & Victor El Nasi
The Master Scientist Cris
We Somo los Reyes del Perreo
What do you think of the song wherever you will END - Alexis y Fido ?
Letter - wherever you will END - Alexis y Fido
(Fido)
Fantastica You look so very authentic (Unica)
The night is magic (Oh Yhea) I feel the chemistry
I'ma fan of your skin
your walk to the traffic for you cruso
the Atlantic today I feel more romantic
(nananana) wherever you will END
I aser-
know you think I'm so, so (x2)
(Alexis)
And I'm not so
this is not normal for me this is new
I'm going to be real when I have to wait
pa 'light your fire
traffic model for that body
I'ma fan I'm alone with romantic
if you knew what I gave for you
if I had you here everything is so fantastic
everyone says
already lost the juisio
they do not know that you are
as my vice
no one can imagine what I'm capable of aser
any of obstacles for you I can beat
Cupid Everything is like in my dream That
can not be more perfect
Pawn I will put that heart wants to own
(Fido)
're Where I will END
aser-you know I'm thinking so, so (x2)
(Alexis) There
nadien
make me feel what you feel me baby
Nadieeen aces ..
you why I want to live
pa 'to console
evening
My love give you warm up, Regalarte
The stars of heaven put it on your neck like diamonds
Dame
Opportunity Trust My
Ma' Veras that nobody will come
pa 'be good (love me) Genuine and True Love
But the most important Durable
(Fido) You look so fantastic
very authentic
The night is magic I feel the chemistry (Oyea)
I'ma fan of your skin (Oh oh)
your walk to the traffic (oh)
for you cruso the Atlantic
today I feel more romantic
(nanana)
where you are I will END
aser-you know (Mystic Baby)
I'm thinking so, so (x2)
Oh Yea, I'm still waiting
Desidete
for you .. Hey F
In Perreologia Mister A, Mr F
Returning to Be a Couple Perfet
With Master Mind
Nesty & Victor El Nasi
The Master Scientist Cris
We Somo los Reyes del Perreo
What do you think of the song wherever you will END - Alexis y Fido ?
Tags: wherever you will END alexis y fido, alexis y fido video where you are I come, wherever you will END Lyrics alexis y fido, alexis y fido wherever you will END video, youtube video, new song alexis y fido, where estes will END lyrics, official video wherever you will END alexis y fido, new music wherever you are I come, wherever you will END Lyrics alexis y fido, wherever you will END
0 comments:
Post a Comment