Video - The City of forgetfulness - Trono de Mexico
Letter - City of forgetfulness - Trono de Mexico
That I made up a silly solution to my pain
take the first plane away from you
pear and the city of forgetting that I still remembered
you.
Years have passed and my road is narrow
I turned my life upside down and right and in this attempt
frustrated I do not know if I'm more dry than wet.
I thought that eventually you forget about me
the years have passed and here I gave him enslaved
turn my life to get you out of me, in the city of
I forget, I remembered that I am still with you.
Years have passed and my way is more concise
I turned my life upside down and right and in this attempt
frustrated I do not know if I'm more dry than wet. I
over time I forget you
years have passed and still enslaved
here I turned to my out of my life in the city
of oblivion, I remembered that I am still with you.
I thought that eventually you forget about me
years have passed and I gave him
stationed here back to my life, to get you out of me, in the city
oblivion, remembered, that I am still with you.
That I'm still with you, no, huo huo
What do you think of the song The City of forgetfulness - Trono de Mexico ?
Letter - City of forgetfulness - Trono de Mexico
That I made up a silly solution to my pain
take the first plane away from you
pear and the city of forgetting that I still remembered
you.
Years have passed and my road is narrow
I turned my life upside down and right and in this attempt
frustrated I do not know if I'm more dry than wet.
I thought that eventually you forget about me
the years have passed and here I gave him enslaved
turn my life to get you out of me, in the city of
I forget, I remembered that I am still with you.
Years have passed and my way is more concise
I turned my life upside down and right and in this attempt
frustrated I do not know if I'm more dry than wet. I
over time I forget you
years have passed and still enslaved
here I turned to my out of my life in the city
of oblivion, I remembered that I am still with you.
I thought that eventually you forget about me
years have passed and I gave him
stationed here back to my life, to get you out of me, in the city
oblivion, remembered, that I am still with you.
That I'm still with you, no, huo huo
What do you think of the song The City of forgetfulness - Trono de Mexico ?
Tags: city mexico throne of oblivion, video mexico city throne of oblivion, oblivion city letter throne of mexico, mexico city throne of oblivion video, youtube video, new song throne of Mexico, the city of forgotten lyrics, official video of oblivion throne city of mexico, new music in the city of forgetting, forgetting lyrics City throne of Mexico, the city of oblivion
0 comments:
Post a Comment