Video - Santa Fe - Bon Jovi
Lyrics translated into English - Santa Fe - Bon Jovi
say that no man is alone
And good things will come to those who wait
But things I hear are there just to remind
That Every dog \u200b\u200bhas his day
spirits
poison me I watched them infiltrate my soul
try to tell me it's too late for me
Tell my guns I'm coming home I swear
live forever Say my creator you can expect
I'm riding somewhere south of heaven
Looking sideways at Santa Fe
is the day of reckoning in Santa Fe
Once I was promised absolution
There is only one solution for my sins
You face your fears and
Ilusionarte
not only one of you back home again
And I blame this world for making
A good man in this world is evil
can return Loco
a good man and this world becomes a murderer into a hero
Okay, I blame this world
For making a good man bad
now not get into heaven
If the devil gets his way
swear that I will live forever
Looking sideways at Santa Fe
payables remained in Santa Fe
is the day of reckoning in Santa Fe
So I save a prayer
For when you need it most
To the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
and signed by an unnamed sinner
When you find my maker and settled accounts
Of
broke hearts and lives to take
Why will leave too late to save my soul
What do you think of the song Santa Fe - Bon Jovi ?
Lyrics translated into English - Santa Fe - Bon Jovi
say that no man is alone
And good things will come to those who wait
But things I hear are there just to remind
That Every dog \u200b\u200bhas his day
spirits
poison me I watched them infiltrate my soul
try to tell me it's too late for me
Tell my guns I'm coming home I swear
live forever Say my creator you can expect
I'm riding somewhere south of heaven
Looking sideways at Santa Fe
is the day of reckoning in Santa Fe
Once I was promised absolution
There is only one solution for my sins
You face your fears and
Ilusionarte
not only one of you back home again
And I blame this world for making
A good man in this world is evil
can return Loco
a good man and this world becomes a murderer into a hero
Okay, I blame this world
For making a good man bad
now not get into heaven
If the devil gets his way
swear that I will live forever
Looking sideways at Santa Fe
payables remained in Santa Fe
is the day of reckoning in Santa Fe
So I save a prayer
For when you need it most
To the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
and signed by an unnamed sinner
When you find my maker and settled accounts
Of
broke hearts and lives to take
Why will leave too late to save my soul
What do you think of the song Santa Fe - Bon Jovi ?
Tags: santa fe bon jovi, video bon jovi santa fe, santa fe bon jovi lyrics bon jovi santa fe video, youtube video, bon jovi new song, santa fe lyrics, official video bon jovi santa fe , santa fe new music, song bon jovi santa fe, santa fe
0 comments:
Post a Comment