Video - I have no regrets - Tete
Letter - I have no regrets - I ask
Tete a destination where patience reigns
peace, justice and decency,
not be achieved through violence
I want you
me And never lose your presence
Do not get
be forgotten if I have only your absence,
much pain, my soul is priceless and is in quiet,
I do not regret not having a tomorrow, live today
I have good moments,
not late, no time, I do not regret
keep my words,
who does not run, flies, no one is slow ,
who has not fought is because he is dead
Each side where everything is indifferent look,
in the name of the future is lost transparency,
not going to pursue dreams in exchange for my conscience, I prefer to continue dreaming
you and your innocence
much pain, my soul is priceless and is calm,
I do not regret not having a morning,
alive today I have good moments,
not late, no time I do not regret
keep my words,
who does not run, flies, no one is slow,
who has not fought is because he is dead
What do you think of the song I do not regret - Tete ?
Letter - I have no regrets - I ask
Tete a destination where patience reigns
peace, justice and decency,
not be achieved through violence
I want you
me And never lose your presence
Do not get
be forgotten if I have only your absence,
much pain, my soul is priceless and is in quiet,
I do not regret not having a tomorrow, live today
I have good moments,
not late, no time, I do not regret
keep my words,
who does not run, flies, no one is slow ,
who has not fought is because he is dead
Each side where everything is indifferent look,
in the name of the future is lost transparency,
not going to pursue dreams in exchange for my conscience, I prefer to continue dreaming
you and your innocence
much pain, my soul is priceless and is calm,
I do not regret not having a morning,
alive today I have good moments,
not late, no time I do not regret
keep my words,
who does not run, flies, no one is slow,
who has not fought is because he is dead
What do you think of the song I do not regret - Tete ?
Tags: I do not regret tete, tete video'm not sorry, I do not regret letter tete, tete no regrets video, youtube video, new song tete, I am not sorry lyrics, official video I do not regret tete , new music I have no regrets, no regrets song tete, I do not regret
0 comments:
Post a Comment