The original and true The champions league, mejor conocido como Hernan y la champions liga presenta en este 2011 su nueva cancion titulada Quiero volver a amarte . Recordemos que la banda se encuentra liderada por un jugador de las inferiores del club argentino de futbol Velez Sarfield. A continuacion dejamos el video y letra de la cancion Quiero volver a amarte de Hernan y La Champions Liga .
Video - Quiero volver a amarte - Hernan y la champions liga
Letra - Quiero volver a amarte - Hernan y la champions liga
Hoy duele tanto que no estés aquí
Que por no saber amarte te perdí
Y yo que tonto soy porque te amo tanto tanto
And give my love knew no
And I want to love you back
Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
again I want to love you Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
My love My
Excuse me love
But I ask you not live without you I
I feel lonely as a child
missing you Missing you, I am not resigned (my love) The
www.sentimusica.blogspot.com
would like to return (my love) Have You
here and hug you again
If you were here right now
Seeing as I suffer for you
I can not live without your love So cry
And I want to love you back
Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
again I want to love you Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
My love My love
Hey, keep running to
come up here a lot still missing, I do not get
So keep on his own ....
Thanks to all the people
800 000 fans on Facebook and going for more
Hernan and league champions
With
tods ... What do you think of the song I want to love again - and the Champions League Hernan ?
Letra - Quiero volver a amarte - Hernan y la champions liga
Hoy duele tanto que no estés aquí
Que por no saber amarte te perdí
Y yo que tonto soy porque te amo tanto tanto
And give my love knew no
And I want to love you back
Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
again I want to love you Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
My love My
Excuse me love
But I ask you not live without you I
I feel lonely as a child
missing you Missing you, I am not resigned (my love) The
www.sentimusica.blogspot.com
would like to return (my love) Have You
here and hug you again
If you were here right now
Seeing as I suffer for you
I can not live without your love So cry
And I want to love you back
Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
again I want to love you Let me hold you, forgive me for hurting your heart
My love My love
Hey, keep running to
come up here a lot still missing, I do not get
So keep on his own ....
Thanks to all the people
800 000 fans on Facebook and going for more
Hernan and league champions
With
tods ... What do you think of the song I want to love again - and the Champions League Hernan ?
Tags: hernan ever want to love you and the champions league, love letter ever want to hernan and the champions league, new song hernan and the champions league, ever want to love you lyrics, official video hernan ever want to love you and the champions league, new I want to return to love music, love song ever want to hernan and the champions league and the Champions League hernan 2011, 2011 new song
0 comments:
Post a Comment