Saturday, March 19, 2011

Polaris Xtra 10 Suspension Adjustment

Trap - Alexis y Fido

Video - The Trap - Alexis y Fido



Letter - The Trap - Alexis y Fido

With the first sip I grab the floor
She looks at me as you sympathize
With the second I let go and you notice
I tell you I'm single & no obligation!
With the third I give to the ground!
She says let's go I'm on fire
nothing more than a hair pulling
and did not know he was metiendome

The girl hold on, you go with it and you spend the night
insartas well but when you wake up I threw
& guayao came out '(Tremenda trap)
She'll hold you to it and you spend the night
insartas well but when you get up
cuidao Ten' does not fall in sin '(Tremenda trap)

She walks around with his camouflage, disguise with makeup
& vacilon has borrao 'mileage
Baila merengue, reggaeton & bachata
& always looking for guys with silver
Piquetua' rightly tell the rough from the first date

nude pictures I have all the songs are known to not require condoms
expert in all positions
When take off his clothes, in my mind I said (yes! ..)
He said that a singer was her first time
more excited when I was told the hearing
(Oh, so good, give me hard Fido!) (What..?)

The girl holds, you're going with it and you spend the night
insartas well but when you get up
(I threw & guayao came out ') (Tremenda trap)
The girl hold on, you go with it and you spend the night
insartas well but when you get up
cuidao Ten', do not fall in sin 'Tremendous

trap
If you saw her as she eats to the '
Jangueo Wednesday Thursday, Friday & Saturday
If you know do not talk after midnight
So that you do not drone role hagalepues.net
She'll throw the stone hiding the hand & you
If you see sparks of the left who won
If you know do not talk after midnight
Pa 'role do not drone (Mrs. A!)

cheat, poisonous spider
Involve men
smelly skin rose, under the dark haunts you
After a couple of drinks is that it gets dangerous
Uh! I take her, you know that it does not stride me
The methodological pa'l room & the birth
songs (If you want to do with the light off ')

Cuidao'! Because it can be a trambo
They say the Rambo has Tirao 'couple of missions
never lost, always wins
(After peeling and you get what you want)
He leaves and then you see her with another You're hesitating
Pray a bitch well not see you again one day
You are a rotten apple with a pair of condominiums
You're worse than a lit '

With the first sip I grab the floor
She looks at me like that I sympathize
With the second I let go & you notice
I tell you I'm single & no obligation
With the third I give to the ground
She tells me I'm on fire Let's go
nothing more than a hair pulling
& did not know that was metiendome

The girl hold on, you go with it & the insartas
You spend the night fine but when you wake up & went out
I threw guayao '(Tremenda trap)
The girl hold on, you go with it & the insartas
You spend the night fine but when you get up
cuidao Ten 'does not fall in sin' (Tremenda trap)


Normal Teachers of Perreo! Along with more than
writes, Eddie Avila
In Perreologia! Thin as the Haze

Mambo Kingz!
So that you know that we spare no daddy
This is the Army Chemical
True Hyde!

What do you think of the song The Trap - Alexis y Fido ?

Tags: trap alexis y fido, alexis y fido video trap, the trap Lyrics alexis y fido, alexis y fido the trap video, youtube video, new song alexis y fido, cheating lyrics, video official alexis y fido trap, trap new music, song alexis y fido trap, the trap

0 comments:

Post a Comment