Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jazzy Power Chair In Grand Canyon

This place - Jackie Gonzalez

Video - This place - Jackie Gonzalez



Letter - This place - Jackie Gonzalez

Come
I know you a little more
tell me how you doing?


all goes well the night is young, light in your eyes do not go ever



Nowhere else who wants to find
is the song, the emotion that gives me


be with you I want to dance,
all night in this place,
is time to forget all the things
made me mourn, and feel that if you're
,
my whole world begins to spin, a thousand kisses I'll give
,
stay in this place You know

But do not pretend
win more than your mouth as singular


There's no place you want to find
is the song, the emotion that gives me


be with you I want to dance,
all night in this place,
is time to forget all the things
made me mourn, and feel that if you're
,
my whole world begins to spin, a thousand kisses I'll give
,
stay ....

I want to dance,
all night in this place, it's time to forget
,
all the things that made me mourn, and feel that if you're
,
my whole world begins to spin, a thousand kisses I'll
give
stay ....

in the same place ...

What do you think of the song This place - Jackie Gonzalez ?

Tags: here jackie gonzalez, gonzalez video here jackie, jackie gonzalez point here, this place jackie gonzalez video, youtube video, new song jackie gonzalez, this place lyrics, official video here jackie gonzalez , new music this place jackie gonzalez song here, this place

0 comments:

Post a Comment